NG Advent Calendar 2012 NG Advent Calendar 2012

Flash was great for what it was, and had nice art work and loved the interactive advent calendar.

Also for what ever reason the metal for #18 did not unlock even tough I know I did them all.

Ninja Katana Ninja Katana

Good but could be better.

It was quite easy just get one of the gun and keep shooting.

Also "FIREARMS COLLECTOR" medal doesn't seem to work as I bought all the items and still didn't get it.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Do NOT release an unfinished game!

I'm not one to give out a zero just for one issue, but the shit coding and glitches galore that make almost unplayable.

Also NO ONE is going to give a fuck about this game when you finally do get around fixing all the bugs. You get a small window of time to get people to care about your game or video on here and you just wasted it.

When people who worked with you (RemixSprites) want to give you a zero,and say this took a year to do. Hell I could learn from scratch and do better then this under a year.
Life lesson - Fucking people over tends to get every one to hate you.

Good luck getting any one else to work with you from now on.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Boring

If this didn't have metals this game would get a 0

A Random Collection A Random Collection

Could Be A Lot Better.

Fun little time wasters but none of them are any good.

Claustrophobic Claustrophobic

Simple And Too Short

The questions were way too easy and everything looked bad. For a point and click get out of the room game it was really simple.

Swine Fever 2009 Swine Fever 2009

Lame

Very VERY Lame.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Loved Zelda II

Loved this game, but the overly cute voice over wasn't really needed.

Throw Rocks at Shit Throw Rocks at Shit

Bad

There really is no game here, if you are going to spend time making something like this put some thought into it

(Also how is a game about shit and has the word shit in the title get an "E" rating?)

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Downgraded

You updated the game but made it only worse and much slower.